Xiaomi mi 11i
- What kind of processor does the Xiaomi Mi 11i have?
- How many megapixels is the Xiaomi 11i 5G camera?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11i worth buying over the Xiaomi Poco F3?
- What is Xiaomi 11i hypercharge and how does it work?
- What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi 11I and mi 11?
- What type of glass does the Xiaomi Mi 11 use?
- How hot does the Xiaomi Mi 11i get during use?
- Does the Xiaomi Mi 11 support wireless charging?
- How good is the camera on the Xiaomi 11i (5G)?
- What are the key features of the Xiaomi 11i?
- How many Mah is the Xiaomi 11is battery?
- Is the mi 11is 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor good enough?
- Why is the Poco f3 so different to the Xiaomi Mi 11i?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite better than the mi 11i?
- Is the Poco F3 the best cheap phone on the market?
- Are Xiaomi phones worth the money?
- Does the Xiaomi 11i hypercharge support 120W fast charging?
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy 11i hypercharge?
- Is Xiaomi Mi 11i the fastest charging smartphone in the market?
- How does the mi 11i hypercharge affect gaming performance?
What kind of processor does the Xiaomi Mi 11i have?
Xiaomi Mi 11i Platform OS Android 11, MIUI 12 Platform Chipset Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) Platform CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 ... Platform GPU Adreno 660
How many megapixels is the Xiaomi 11i 5G camera?
Experience fast charging with 67W Turbo Charge and you can get 50% charge in under 13 minutes. The Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with a triple camera setup: 108MP Primary + 8MP Ultra Wide + 2MP TeleMacro Lens and a 16MP front camera.
Is the Xiaomi Mi 11i worth buying over the Xiaomi Poco F3?
And also, mi 11i overheats more than poco f3 with its op sd888 and thus has less battery life. And 8k is useless. Not worth it!
What is Xiaomi 11i hypercharge and how does it work?
The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge is designed to improve the fluidity and smoothness of your viewing experience. The 120Hz Smooth refresh rate speeds up scrolling and switching between programmes. In addition, the 360Hz touch sampling rate results in an extremely responsive display for a smoother gaming experience
What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi 11I and mi 11?
In terms of performance, it has nothing in common with the entry-level models since its performance is on par with the Mi 11. Just like the Mi 11, the Mi 11i is also equipped with the fast Snapdragon 888 and is supported by 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
What type of glass does the Xiaomi Mi 11 use?
Starting with the Mi 11, Xiaomi uses Gorilla Glass 7, also known as Victus. Interestingly, the Mi 11 Lite 5G offers a bit more here as well, since it relies on Gorilla Glass 6. The 108 MP camera module placed on the very fingerprint-prone back cover is an eye-catcher.
How hot does the Xiaomi Mi 11i get during use?
The Mi 11is surface heats up to 40.1 °C (~104 °F) during use, but only when you subject it to a stress test for an hour like we did. However, it doesnt feel uncomfortable to the touch even then.
Does the Xiaomi Mi 11 support wireless charging?
Unlike the Mi 11, our current Xiaomi phone doesnt support wireless charging. Currently we use the Metrahit Energy, a professional single phase power quality and energy measurement digital multimeter, for our measurements. Find out more about it here.
Why is the Poco f3 so different to the Xiaomi Mi 11i?
Those who keep an eye on parent company Xiaomi’s skittish global release strategy will understand why that is. The Poco F3 is essentially a rebranded Redmi K40, and it also sports a nigh-on identical design to the Xiaomi Mi 11i. It’s the same phone, partially reconfigured for different markets and price points.
Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite better than the mi 11i?
I’d argue that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite looks better and feels more special, despite costing a lot less. If that assertion seems questionable to you, then consider that the Mi 11i’s twin, the Poco F3, costs only £329/€349 (no US pricing).
Is the Poco F3 the best cheap phone on the market?
With the quality of the best cheap phones and the best mid-range phones improving all the time, it can often be hard for devices at this end of the market to stand out. Thankfully the Poco F3 manages to outperform its price tag in a number of ways.
Are Xiaomi phones worth the money?
There are plenty of fantastic Xiaomi phones, with the tech giant putting out loads of handsets at different prices aimed at different audiences, and weve tested all of them so you know which are worth your money.