- How much is the ferry from Caminha to a guarda?
- How long is the ferry ride from Como to Bellagio?
- How to get from Caminha to a guarda without a car?
- Is the ferry open on Mondays in Portugal?
- How to get to Portugal by ferry from UK?
- What time does the Portugal Post Office Open?
- What to do on a Sunday in Portugal?
How much is the ferry from Caminha to a guarda?
Municipality of Caminha operates a car ferry from Caminha to A Guarda every 3 hours. Tickets cost €1 - €2 and the journey takes 20 min. Want to know more about travelling around the world?
How long is the ferry ride from Como to Bellagio?
The average ferry between Como and Bellagio takes 1h 21m and the fastest ferry takes 41 min. There is a ferry service every few hours from Como to Bellagio. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use the search form on this page to search for a specific travel date.
How to get from Caminha to a guarda without a car?
The best way to get from Caminha to A Guarda without a car is to car ferry which takes 23 min and costs €6 - €10. How long does it take to get from Caminha to A Guarda?
Is the ferry open on Mondays in Portugal?
The main car ferry is closed on all Mondays year around. There is an alternative service called TaxiMar. Just call into the bar at the Portugla side and buy a ticket for Euro 5 per person (min of 3 oe Euro 15) ,or phone +351915955827, +351258401599 if on the Spain side.